Who doesn’t want to have that perfectly toned body which looks like it came straight out of a gym magazine? But none of us are willing to put in the effort needed to get it. But fret not, we’ve got you covered because today, we’re going to tell you about some really easy exercises that will give you your dream body within no time. These simple daily exercises are super easy to do and you won’t find any difficulty in doing them. Also, you can burn a lot of belly fat with this training.
Having said that, let’s take a look at these easy exercises that you can effortlessly make part of your daily exercises routine.
Why are Daily Easy Exercises Important?
You must have seen a lot of posts on IG and other social networking sites about celebrities sharing their everyday workout routines. But why do these celebs focus so much on exercising daily? Well, it’s not a secret anymore how much benefit one can reap from exercising regularly. Not only exercising is beneficial for your physical health but it also helps improve your overall mental health.
Furthermore, the benefits of daily workouts are not limited to physical strength only. It strengthens your immune system and makes your body more resilient to diseases too. Because of the important role of exercising, why not explore some amazing and easy exercises that you can do at home. And see how they will aid you in achieving everlasting fitness and the shape of your body!
8 Super Easy Daily Exercises for Perfectly Shaped Body
We are well aware that most of us are short on time and find it really hard to manage it. That’s why we’ve put together some really effortless daily exercises that’ll need only 10 minutes of your time every day. Exercising daily is crucial for your wellbeing and overall health so, you shouldn’t slack off on it.
But this isn’t all, you’ll be amazed to know that regular exercising can even increase your lifespan. A recent study conducted by the BJSM revealed that people who are less active are more prone to a shorter lifespan. Therefore, if you desire to live a long and healthy life, start exercising regularly.
Plank: One of the best super easy exercises
Planks are really outstanding in engaging every muscle of your body. They are one of those easy exercises that you can daily do in less than 60 seconds. However, if you aren’t able to do your plank for 60 seconds at the start, don’t worry. You can start with less and work your way up. Doing planks is really easy and it is one of the easiest abs exercises that you can do at home. To do planks, all you need to do is:
- Cross your hands
- At shoulder width apart, place your elbows under your chest.
- Now, straighten your back by curling in your tail bone.
- Putting your chin straight up, hold your body in that position for 30-60 seconds.
Another great set of daily exercises is the lunges that help in challenging the balance of your body. lunges constitute an entire set of easy exercises that you can do regularly without sparing too much time.
- Stand with your feet shoulder length apart having arms down by your side.
- Now, take a step forward with your right leg while bending your right knee and stop when your thigh gets parallel to the ground. But make sure that your right knee isn’t placed past your right foot.
- Push your right back and repeat the same for left leg.
- Do 3 sets of 10 reps.
When we talk about easy exercises that you can do on a regular basis then push-ups definitely have to be a part of it.
This amazing exercise not only keeps your chest and arm muscles strong but also engages your core. Therefore, it is a must-part of daily exercises.
Doing push-ups is super easy all you need to do is:
- Place your hands chest wide apart on the ground firmly.
- Lower your arms until the upper arm is parallel to the floor, dip down.
- Push back up to the original position and repeat it.
If you’re looking for a super easy and time-saving set of daily exercises then squats are perfect for you. Squats are one of those easy exercises that can do wonders for strengthening your lower body. They work by engaging the largest muscles of your body and burning a whole lot of calories.
To do squats:
- Stand straight by placing your feet wider than shoulders width and keep your arms at your sides.
- Bracing your core and keeping your chin and chest up, push your hips up and bend your knees in a position like you’re going to sit on a chair.
- Making sure that your knees aren’t bowing inward or outward, drop down until your thighs are parallel to the ground. Extend your arms in front and after pausing for a second get up and repeat the entire process.
Another set of daily exercises that we can’t say is super easy but it’s worth every inch of the effort you put into it. Burpees are one of those easy exercises that miraculously increase your core and muscular strength. In order to do burpees, you should:
- Stand upright with your feet shoulder width apart and arms down by your sides.
- With hands in front squat down, when your hands reach the ground, arrange your legs in a push-up position.
- Take your feet up to your palms by hinging at the waist, try to take your feet as close to your hands as possible.
- Stand straight, being your arms above your head and jump.
- Repeat the whole procedure at least 10 times.
Dead Bug Exercise
Despite the creepy name, this one is honestly one of the easiest exercises present on the list. This is one of those daily exercises that you can do every day.
- Simply lie down on your back and stretch your arms up to reach your knees.
- Lower one arm and leg down until it reaches the floor while keeping the other ones standing up in the air.
- Return to the starting position and follow the same for the other half.
This exercise is really effective for working on your core muscles. As it is really easy, so, being a good parent, you can also make your kids do it with you. At the same time, you need to develop healthy habits in kids which is essential for their growth.
Downward Dog Leg Pull
This is one of those daily exercises that is inspired by yoga and this one’s inspiration is the ‘downward dog’. This is one of those easy exercises that work at the same time on your multiple muscles. It will work simultaneously on your core, thighs, and bottom.
- Simply start by forming the downward dog position.
- Lift one leg straight up.
- Bring that leg down and repeat for the other side.
One of those really easy exercises that we have been doing since our childhood is undoubtedly jumping rope or skipping. Jumping rope or skipping is one such activity that should be a part of your daily exercise. Studies have shown that jumping rope is an incredibly effective form of cardio workout and this is one of the reasons why it has been one of most favorite warmup routines, Rocky.
A simple 10 minutes session of skipping can burn the same number of calories that jogging at a speed of 8 miles/minute will burn. Doing rope jumping is quite easy. So, skipping is one of those easy exercises to lose weight that you do efficiently on your own.
- Simply take a skipping rope and skip it.
- Jump every time the rope is underneath your feet.
- Repeat this process on varying speed for some time and you’re all done.